Wednesday, May 29, 2013

2

Shane's 2. How did that happen?! These two years have flown by. Where did my itty bitty baby go? Shaney is a little boy now....a walking, talking, jumping, laughing, climbing, temper tantruming, pleading, giggling, dancing, lovey, cuddly little guy. This boy melts my heart. I adore him. Hard to believe we contemplated having a third child. Yes, he has definitely made our life busier, messier, more chaotic...but with that.. So much more fun, laughable, inquisitive, growing, learning and awesome. The girls just LOVE their baby brother. Now that he is getting older they are really playing on the same level. It's fantastic . Words can not begin to explain how how I feel about Shane. Thank you God for answering my prayers, and gracing our lives with Shane.



No comments:

Post a Comment